Friday, April 14, 2006

Log Cabin Socks


I finished my log cabin socks last night - thanks to Suzy's help on Wednesday night at Stitch n Bitch. I had forgotten to move a cable over and I needed to tink back or rip back around 6 rows. She knew exactly the kind of mood I was in (so close to finishing, 10 months pregnant, no patience!) and tinked back to move the cable for me! She is so nice! So yesterday I just needed a few more rows and the toes. I love how they turned out. They should be great for picking up the dog hair from our wood floors!


No baby yet. But I whipped out a hat for the little guy today out of some Lana Grossa left over from Peter's hat. It's pretty cute and soft - can't wait to see it on him! I'm READY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks look so comfy. I can't believe there's no baby yet! Sending you happy thoughts lately!

Pip

pipandtom.com

10:56 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Cute socks and hat! Any baby yet since it's been a few days? I hope so! Can't wait to see him!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Brenna said...

Is that pattern for Peter's Hat one of your own? That is exactly the style of pattern I have been looking to make for my husband! It looks perfect with the yarn you used.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home