Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A sweater, but no baby

Still no baby Piers yet, due date was yesterday. Looks like he is going to show up late like his older sis.

I finished his sweater last week, finally posting a photo. It has a mistake, but I'm living with it. I just realized I should have put the opposite sleeve across the front to cover it up! Can you see the mistake inside one of the cable circles? This sweater took waaay too long to knit for a 6 month size. Cabling was fun, but I'm ready for some mindless stockinette! Stay tuned for the modeled photos as soon as Piers decides to show up.

Aren't those the cutest little shoes ever?! Piers' first Parisian fashions from meme.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's such a cute sweater Hillary. I can't wait for little guy to show up! I hope you bring him one of these knitting nights.

Pip

pipandtom.com

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home