Monday, April 10, 2006

Full Impact

So I didn't flash my stash on the 1st, but I certainly increased it! Two LYS were/are going out of business and I took the opportunity to stock up on some yarn. Figured I may as well now since I won't have a job anymore now that baby is coming = no yarn money.

Pulling everything out of the bags made me realize the full impact of my purchases!

So, from Parkside Wool, there's 17 hanks of Cascade 220 (most at 50% off, a few at 35% off), 12 hanks total of Manos (at 50% off!), 1 hank of Donegal Tweed (35% off), bamboo purse handles (35% off), couple of Fiber Trends patterns (50% off).

From Wooly Monkey, 10 skeins Mission Falls wool, black purse handles, Rebecca winter 2005 pattern book, misc patterns, all at 50% off.



Then of course, in addition to all of this, I've been stocking up on sock yarn. Not sure why....maybe because I'm pregnant and it's the only thing I can knit for myself at the moment!

There's two hanks from Brooklyn Handspun Yarn - one superwash in Hawaii Joy, and one handspun in Deep Elemental. One hank of handspun in River from SweetGeorgia Yarns. And four hanks of Kiogu KPPM bought on sale for $6 something per hank.

Whew! I think I have plenty of yarn (this in addition to what I've already got) to keep me busy for awhile!


I also ordered a few books to fullfil my Crafter's Choice obligation.
One Skein: 30 Quick Projects to Knit and Crochet by Leigh Radford and Inspired Cable Knits: 20 Creative Designs for Making Sweaters and Accessories by Fiona Ellis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home