Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Progress Report

Since the sun came out momentarily today, I decided to rush outside and take photos of my works-in-progress.

Clapotis



50% complete, in the middle of the straight rows.
Yarn: Malabrigo Kettle Dyed Merino, Red Java Yum!

Ribby Cardi


I'm almost done! So why can't I just finish the collar and sew in the zipper already?! Maybe because it doesn't fit me...maybe because it's wool and it's July!? It does fit a friend of mine who I'm giving it to, just gotta finish!

Martha


Started on the back. Somehow I have the wrong number of stitches. I put this aside weeks ago, haven't come back to it yet. Need to before summer is over!! I think I need to rip. :(

Phildar Baby Cardi



I have the back and fronts done. Need to finish the sleeves and then fringe. Of course the intended recepient (my daughter) is too big to wear it. I have other thoughts for this though.

Cable 8


I've got my yarn from elann.com and I can't wait to start this pattern from Interweave Knits. I just bought a swift from joanne.com (gotta love those 40% off coupons!) and I'm waiting for it before I start this so I can wind my balls more easily.

I think that's all. Gotta go get my knitting on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home