Wednesday, July 06, 2005

She's Crafty

I agree with Jessica about Crafter's Choice. I just got 5 books for $28! Whoohoo! I think I may have been a member of this in my stamping days before I became obsessed with knitting. I just joined and ordered:
I also just ordered Last Minute Knitted Gifts and Loop-d-Loop from Amazon the other day. Of course that was before I realized I could get Teva Durham's book at Crafter's Choice. Amazon lured me in with putting Loop-d-Loop on sale. Of course I had to order a second book to get free shipping!! I'd better get busy now on my current projects so I can start some new ones!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You're blogging! It was nice to see you yesterday. I was working very hard at not killing the boys. I think my interview went well. We'll see.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home